Saturday, November 19, 2005

Some Like Their Polenta Hot

I didn't Have to cook at all on Saturday. Thank God! This meal was made by my mother's friend and real estate agent. What an incredible guy and he's so talented too. He sings opera professionally and as you can see: he can cook! What you and Tony Curtis see here is a polenta dish served with chicken and sausage in a rich tomato sauce It was very good. It reminded me of the cuisine of northern Italy where polenta is very popular. Polenta if you are wondering is made from corn meal. Smothered under the tomato sauce, the polenta can not quite be seen. We ate it while watching "Some Like It Hot". Unfortunately it was cold. My husband is one of those people who likes his food hot. He refused to eat it and I had to eat it all! Too bad for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home