Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another Simple Meal

Tonight again was a simple meal. We started with soup made of potatoes, carrots, beans, chicken, celery and a bit of onion and garlic. As you can see there is a table cloth underneath the plates. I started using table cloths about two years ago when my husband said he couldn't take eating like a barbarian anymore. At first I didn't know what he meant but then he spouted something in Italian about table coverings




The second course really looks like a tiny appetizer but we're both eating like birds these days with these colds that we have. As you can see, there are three slices of muenster cheese, three small stalks of celery, and three olives from the old country. I bought them on Arthur Avenue about two months ago. I couldn't care less about olives but they seem to mean a great deal to my husband. They remind him of home I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home