Wednesday, November 16, 2005

We were playing in the park yesterday when my mother called me on my cell phone. She said she had something for me. "I'll come to the park and give it to you!" "Super" I said. It was this chicken! God bless her. My mother is so good to me. Sometimes she goes to the store and buys me food. I love her and she knows that I love chicken. We had it almost every night growing up. "What's for dinner?" "Chicken again." "Oh good!" Chicken's great. It's too bad we have this weird bird plague from Asia that will eventually affect us (God forbid!)

I surrounded the whole chicken with potatoes and tomatos. So I wouldn't have to make a first course. My friend from the playground Diane told me to do that. Here is the result: delicious!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

julianne this blog is crazy.... ;-) is too funny and delirious!!!

valentina (your sister-in-law)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Hodkann said...

Hi Julianne !
Today we had for dinner endives with ham, a gratin of potatoes and to finish a chocolate mousse (I tried a new recipe)If you want you can see the pîctures on my blog (15/11/05)
http://hodkann-agora.blogspot.com/

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julianne, I LOVE THIS BLOG and your way of saying things.

You rock!!

PS: Rosemary says hello =)

8:30 PM  
Blogger J.W. said...

Hello, Julianne. Thanks for your question on my blog. I'm not a Puritan (it would be rather hard to be these days), though I would say there's a great deal about Puritan theology (though not necessarily society) that I appreciate. Thanks for your interest.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Frugal Duchess said...

Hey Julianne:

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

How did you spice the chicken?

How do you spend less on your dinners?
take care
sharon

Ps I like your blog. I'm frugal and I love great food.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home