Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday's Dinner


I'm starting to think that my dinners are pathetic. You should have seen the dinners last year. We used to eat salmon and fillet mignon. I don't know what happened, I don't know what went wrong. I suppose I've become more frugal. In addition, it's harder for me to go to the store now with the two babies in the enormous double stroller. I walk everywhere! And I simply can't carry all that much. I'll try to make a better dinner tomorrow night. Eating pasta every night can't be good. I'll see what I can do.

3 Comments:

Blogger jm said...

that look soooooooo good. make me some!

10:37 PM  
Blogger ptitétoile said...

I'm fond of pastas and there are so many different way to cook pastas...

And you're blog is different from most, interesting !

Bon apétit !

12:48 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

I always thought that there just one way: put a whole bunch or water in a pot, add flame underneath, boil water, add salt, put pasta in the pot, stir, wait, think, talk, stir, sing to the pasta, strain, drain, add sauce, put in bowl, put a table cloth on the table, put bowl on table, get silver ware, sit down, pray, and then eat.

Merci!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home